If you are planning to have a baby and would like some pre-conception advice, you can book to see the Midwife or your GP at the Surgery.
The Midwife offers:
- Pre-conception advice
- Referal/Booking Appointments at your home
- Antenatal Clinics at the Surgery
- Arranges Scan and blood tests
- Care throughout your pregnancy
- Home visits following birth until 10 Days (you can contact/see the Midwife up until 28 Days)
- Hand over to the Health Visitor
- Information on other Services/Support Groups
- Breastfeeding support
If you are pregnant, please contact the Surgery to arrange an appointment with the Midwife. You will be asked if you would like to go to St Georges to have your baby. We also offer a Homebirth Service.