Our team provides:
- Acute illness management by established protocols.
- Chronic disease management eg. diabetes, asthma, heart disease.
- Treatment room procedures eg. travel immunisation, dressings, ear syringing.
- Family planning.
- Screening, including cervical smears.
- New-patient checks.
- Health Promotion, including smoke-stop and weight control.
- Minor injury service.
- Telephone advice/triage.
- Phlebotomy (blood-testing) clinics are held every morning from 8:10am.
Providing expert nursing for those who are housebound or have recently left hospital, advice on all aspects of health care and obtaining assistance from other agencies. Please contact via Reception.
The team are based at St Georges and are available Monday – Friday mornings. At other times a dedicated answer-phone takes messages 020958274613 The team provides expert advice on child care, developmental assessment, immunisation and child protection issues.